Privacy Webinar Slides
The data protection experts at LEXR explain what is possible and what is not – in the EU (DSGVO) and now also in Switzerland (revDSG). So that no questions remain unanswered with regard to data protection law in marketing.
Here you can download the slides of the data protection webinar:
Meet the experts
- Dr. Sebastian Schneider is a lawyer for EU law and regulation, new technologies / AI and data protection (GDPR) and currently works in Berlin and Vienna. Among other things, he has excellent knowledge of European law, European data protection and regulatory law (GDPR) and Brexit.
- He has also written publications on various European law topics.
- He deals with issues relating to the regulation of future technologies at EU and global level, standard setting in the digital age and all questions of data protection law, with a focus on medical data and international data exchange.
- Sarah Seyr, Dr. sc. ETH, is a psychologist and expert in digital customer experience and human-machine interaction.
- She shares her knowledge and experience in personalization and automation with great passion as a lecturer at universities and as a trainer at Linkedin Learning.
- As Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer of Aivie, she makes marketing, automation more personal and customer interactions more valuable.