Watch the video.
The complete recording of the webinar Market-dings Automa-weißtschon.
You can download the slides here
The speakers from
- Oliver L. Oest has a degree in communications and is one of the three founders of the creative agency Tinkerbelle.
- Tinkerbelle has been creating campaigns for good things since 2008: From new mobility concepts to the Green Button, the creative agency is at home in sustainable topics and works for federal ministries, SMEs and science.
- He is also a lecturer at various universities such as the Hamburg Texterschmiede, the Miami Ad School and the Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation.
- Sarah Seyr, Dr. sc. ETH, is a psychologist and expert in digital customer experience and human-machine interaction.
- She shares her knowledge and experience in personalization and automation with great passion as a lecturer at universities and as a trainer at Linkedin Learning.
- As Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer of Aivie, she makes marketing automation more personal and customer interactions more valuable.
- Dr. Johannes Wissmann is shaping the digital transformation of Deutsche Post ‘s physical dialogue marketing business by developing and marketing digitalized marketing services in partnership.
- His focus is on marketing automation, CRM and store systems.
- He is responsible for the development of strategic technology partnerships and the implementation of product and marketing cooperations.