Gewisse Kontakte haben ein rotes Flag “Do not Contact”. Dieses kann manuell über die Kontakteinstellungen wieder entfernt werden. Was aber nicht unbedingt ratsam ist.Continue reading “Was ist ein Do Not Contact und wie kann ich es entfernen?”
Bist du dir nicht sicher, ob dein Unternehmen von einem CRM profitiert?Continue reading “Brauche ich ein CRM?”
You can easily create segments in the following steps.
With the help of segments you can easily organize your contacts. These segments can be composed from a variety of criteria.
In the segment overview, in the right column, which displays the number of contacts located in this particular segment.
- To create a new segment, navigate to Segments in the side menu and click “+ New” in the upper right corner.
- Name your segment, besides an internal name you can also assign a public name for a segment.
The public name is the name that will be displayed to the contact in the Preference Center. This means that the contact has the possibility to remove itself from the segment.
- Under the “Filter” tab you can define the filters to assign the contacts to this segment.
- Save and publish your segment.
If a segment is not published, it is not available for use in Aivie/Mautic and will not appear in any dropdown box.
You can import contacts into Mautic using the following steps. Here you can also find the Excel template to import your contacts correctly.
- First, click on the “Contacts (Leads)” field in the page menu.
- Now open the drop-down menu in the upper right corner and click on “Import”.
- In the next step you can upload your file to import your contacts into Mautic.
For CSV: Adjust the CSV settings according to the criteria below. If you use a file with a non-standard separator or a non-standard encoding, you can still adjust the setting here.
- The field mapping page should now be displayed. In the first group of options you can select owner, segment and tags that you want to globally assign to all imported contacts.
- The second group of options allows you to map the columns from your file to the custom fields of the contacts.
- The third group of options allows you to assign columns from your file to specific contact attributes, such as creation date, etc.
- When your field mapping is ready, click one of the import buttons.
- Your contacts will be imported into Mautic.
Important information to import contacts into Mautic with a CSV file:
- The CSV file must be in UTF8 encoding. This is because other encodings can cause problems when importing. Google Sheets automatically encodes to UTF8, Libre/Open Office lets you choose the encoding before exporting. Save your file as a “Comma-separated values CSV file”.
- For boolean values like doNotEmail or custom boolean fields, use true, 1, on or yes as TRUE values. Anything else is considered wrong.
- Use ISO8601 notation for date/time values, i.e. YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss Example: 2019-01-02 19:08:42
See the Mautic documentation for more information on importing your contacts into Mautic.
And here’s how you can now build your first follow up Campaign for your contacts.
This function is great for e.g. webinar, end of subscription, or birthday:
Important to note:
If the tag is not set on the confirmation page, contacts who are not yet registered in the Campaign (and on hold) will slip through the cracks.
Yes, the contact receives the e-mail in High German.
Segments are assigned based on the following steps:
To add a person to a segment, you can select the person and choose “Change segment” from the drop down.
To set a person to “do not contact”, you can select the person and use the drop down to select “do not contact”.
Per CSV import 1 segment can be specified for all contacts to be imported. If there are many different segments, a user-defined field can alternatively be created (via Settings).
The profile picture is automatically obtained from the gravatar.com service. The user’s e-mail address is used for identification. To set a profile picture, you can customize the image on Gravatar.