Here you can learn how to link Aivie with cal.com. How to create a cal.com profile to use your cal.com appointment link in your automated emails in Aivie.
Create a profile on Cal.com
- Create your profile on Cal.com
- For more information, see the cal.com documentation
Activate Cal.com on Aivie
- You can activate Cal.com in Aivie under the settings > plugin.
- Click on the plugin Cal.com
- Click Yes on published to activate the plugin.
- Click Save&Close
- If the plugin is activated, you can enter the webhook URL and the Cal.com Secret
(will be stored on the cal.com site as password) copy
- Now integrate your webhook URL from Aivie into Cal.com
(you can find this on Cal.com under the settings > Webhook> New Webhook>integrate the URL and password)
- Click Save & Close
Now you can add your appointment URL to your emails and your customers can now book an individual appointment directly through the link.
Include your Cal.com link in your emails
- Create an email
- Add your Cal.com meeting date as a link
- When your customers book an appointment, the customer and you receive a confirmation email
- In Aivie, an entry with the date of the appointment is automatically added to the contact under Notes