Ralf T. Kreutzer
- Kreutzer studied business administration at the University of Mannheim from 1978 to 1983, majoring in marketing, organization and psychology.
- He is a key note speaker at national and international conferences on various marketing topics, such as “Dialog Marketing”, “Strategic Marketing Management”, “Digital Brand Management/Digital Branding”, “Digital Transformation” and “Artificial Intelligence”.
- As an expert, he has already published more than 50 books and written over 200 articles for various specialist journals and readers.
- Sarah Seyr, Dr. sc. ETH, is a psychologist and expert in digital customer experience and human-machine interaction.
- She shares her knowledge and experience in personalization and automation with great passion as a lecturer at universities and as a trainer at Linkedin Learning.
- As Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer of Aivie, she makes marketing automation more personal and customer interactions more valuable.
Answers to all your questions
Download the slides of the expert talk to answer all your questions about marketing automation and value creation.